Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

31.03.2011

Next time, when you date people out for whatever reason, please don't ffk your date.
If you wanna ffk people, then don't date people. Because promise is a promise.

I hate people ffk me. Especially they ffk you but didn't inform you.
When you call the person, he/she just tells you that he/she ffk you.
I feel so frustrated whenever/wherever I have such situation.


Okay, negative emotions stop here.
Trying very hard to calm myself down.
LOL, i scare i will go bang the wall if i continue be like that! HAHA
Just kidding. I wont do stupid things.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is April Fool.
OMG, this is the day who people can fool you with a valid reason.
HAHAHAHAHHA~! 


2 comments:

感性说书人 said...

so they should ffk at april fool~XD

Meh Meh said...

NO! No one should ffk anyone!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.