Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

21.03.2011

The moment I opened my eyes, I knew that today will be a nice day.
I seldom have breakfast in hostel, because I'm just too lazy to prepare.
However, today I woke up and prepared breakfast! LOL
What can I said was, this is so not me!

Last week Ms See said she will gives back our midterm.
However, today she said tomorrow only she will gives us. T T
Kinda disappointed, because I thought today I will know my marks!
Anyway, I hope tomorrow she really gives us our midterm back =)

Today Ms Lim gave us back our Quiz2!!
What I can say is she is so efficient ~ I like it! HAHA
I''m glad that I've improved a lot compared to Quiz 1.
Now I realized that study early before exam is better than last minute.
How much effort you put in, how much you got it back. =)

I love today Psycho's class.
Today is my favorite chapters, Psychology Disorders.
Most of the people don't really like this kind of stuff.
So, sometimes my friends said I'm a psycho. >.<

I think my post is too wordy already.
I think photos can solve this problem xD
These photos actually taken quite long time ago.
But my sister just uploaded recently so yeah~ haha

 

Beatrice and Melissa
She is my eldest sister.
Do we look alike? 
Many people say we look alike
>.<
My cute cute sister xD
*cannot say anything bad about her because she stalks my blog!*

These three girls are my dady's princess <3


Beatrice, Grace and Melissa
Edited Version by Beatrice =)

Will end this post with  kawaiii picture!!!
Caption : Don't wake me up , I will bite you!! Grrrr

Guess who is this??? HAHA
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
Asnswer is : Our lovely friend, Lim Jia Jia 

3 comments:

感性说书人 said...

you and your eldest sister look like twin~

Meh Meh said...

Am I that old? Btw, I more beautiful loh! :p HAHAHAHAHAHHA

感性说书人 said...

yes,you are~so olddddddddddddddddd~
XD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.