Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

06.03.2011

Yesterday was my dear dady's birthday.
Today is my brother Roy and John's birthday!!! 
Happy Birthday to both of you! =)

Today went out to Midvalley for Roy's birthday celebration!
(ignore the left hand side one, the birthday boy is the right hand side one)

OMG, you can't believe what time we reach to there!
IT was 10.30am! Duhhhh~ Roy said scare later no parking >.<
He gave me an EARLY morning call then I gave everyone a morning call!
I even spam call someone while I was lying on my bed trying not to get up so early! 
ngek ngek ngek, but i end up with get into block list! LOL

We went to Pc Expo while waiting others to come!
Wonder why Malaysian always late to their date? hmmm
You know what, there are mountain people mountain sea in PC EXPO!
It was terrible jam inside the pc expo!

We watched  a move, Drive Angry.
Well, overall not bad! Kinda scary but still can handle my fear xD
We planned to play bowling but there was a tournament so yeah!
We changed to play POOL! =) weeee~

After that, THE END of TODAY! HAHA

xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.