Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

14/6/2010

Today is Monday, this make me think about "Bloody Monday".
It is about hacker and virus! Isnt it sound cool?
It make me feel like want to be a hacker?!?! LOL


This Japanese Drama is awesome!
The right hand side is the main character. He so handsome!
Not only him, the guy beside him also very cute >.<


Thanks to him, CHRIS LOW introduced this AWESOME drame to me :)As you can see, this picture is from Eunice Chin. I stole it from her?!?!
He also gave me COOL anime also even though is an OLD anime but COOL!


Last night i watched Vampire Diary until 3am. Thanks to Rebecca, i finally can watch the rest of the episode which Cleona didnt bring the last disc to KL. Well, Vampire Diary is another awesome dram. IT IS SUPER DUPER COOL!!!!!

Damon, Elena,Stephan
Their names in the Drama!!!
Dont you think they are handsome and pretty???

Today during english class, I talked infront of the crowd.
Well, is suck! But still acceptable.
I cannot think infront of crowd.
My mind was blank when lecturer ask me question!
Sigh~~~~~~~~~~
Oral presentation is coming soon.
Lecturer is going to give us the topic in this week.
Hope can do well in the presentation! :(

Well, as usual Computing Principle class is boring.
But today not bad, at least i learnt something from the lecturer.
This subject is boring!!!!! I would fall asleep when i do revision on this subject!
Today i captured a NICE PICTURE!
Guess who is the person in the this picture?
AHA! You are right! This is NOOBY NICHOLAS!
Today he is definitely 100% banana!
Because he is wearing yellow shirt!
The banana pencil case suit him!
Maybe Renee JIE JIE should give it to him ~
or we buy this for his birthday present!!!

Today Vincent is sick!

PITY PITY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahahhahahaa!!!
Im so evil! kiakiakiakia
people sick already still want laugh!
Well, cannot blame me >.<
He say i 差when i was sick! Fine, i forgive him!
Take care bro!

1 comments:

Eunice Chin said...

Lol. Need to give me credits for the picture lah :P

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.