Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23.06.2010


I wonder whether today is a nice day?
Well, it definitely consider as a great day ^^
Today I went to Mid Valley (AGAIN) with Sze Theng.

She said she wanted to eat sushi desperately so we went to Mid Valley SuShi King.
This is how it look like after we finish our meal :)

Then we went to Jusco to buy stationery.
On the way to the stationery section, Baby Theng stop by in front of the Barbie Doll.
She call her dad and ask "dady, can i buy barbie doll?"
She purposely ask her dad to see what her dad reaction! lol..
At this particular moment, she look like a child :) How cute she is. haha

After that, we went to MPH! Because i love to read.
I wish I own a book store in my life one day. :)
We took some picture there, requested by Mou Si Ting :P
She wanted to wish her friend, Royal Bird, Happy Belated Birthday :D

Eunice, you should tag your white horse in this picture :P
She and Renee always purposely show off their boy friend in front of me.
Because I'm the only single person among them.
They keep say this guy nice, that guy nice and ask me go for it.
How pathetic life i had :P
I'm loyal to BUSINESS FINANCE one!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

See how energetic she is in this picture >.<
She climbed up there just wanted me to take picture. lol
SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT
Comment : Cute also ~ haha

We stop by at Zara.
Eunice wanted to window shopping???
I saw a skirt and then the first thing came up with my mind is Renee :D

MOOOOOO~~~~~~~~
She cant joined us because she had class at that time.
She is a busy college student!
If wanna date her out, please book her earlier.
How sad is it ya, date her out also need to book a date.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waiting for Dai Gah Jie at fitting room, hmmmm~
tic toc tic toc~~
taadaang~
Here she is!!
She look CUTE in this picture~
Oh ya~ She just wrote a post on my wall and said she miss this dress :P
who ask you didn't bought it just now .. hahahahaha


Our last destination at Mid Valley.
BIG APPLE!!!!!!
Finally~~
Hey Nicholas! You still owe me DONUTS!


*经典对话*

Melissa : "TALK SHIT"
Eunice : 你可以给我一点建设性的建议吗?=. =
Melissa : 那我闭嘴咯~ >.<
(few seconds later)
Melissa : "talk shit again"
Eunice : MEHlissa你今天有点不正常,是谁欺负你?=. =lll
Melissa : 对不起,我收敛一点 >.<'''
Eunice :你早就应该收敛了

----------------------------------
Melissa : 晕车啦~
Eunice : 差,Melissa 你差!

Melissa : 你驾车很不稳
Eunice : !@#$%^&*()__)(*&^%$#
Melissa : 对不起, 我知错了!

Eunice : Melissa 你伤害了我的心
Melissa : 是你先伤害我的

---------------------------------

Eunice called Renee purposely to make her jealous

Renee: (I don't know she said)
Eunice : 你放马过来啦!不是,马在这里了。你放牛过来啦!
Melissa : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

BEH TAHAN TWO OF THEM LAR!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Renee Tsen said...

I also beh tahan you!
Dont know shou lian~~haha
Tag me in the Moo Moo dress wa~~I should buy it
HAHA support moo's product!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.