Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15/6/2010

To be honest, I like mathematic. :D
However, i dont like assignment!! T_T
Today, Ms Jasamine gave us a herculean task!
AN ASSIGNMENT and you need to present it on week 14!
This is how the question look like.
Sorry for the blur picture because hp's camera not good!
Anyway, the content is not that important for you guys! >.<
Today have lunch with a bunch of stalker!
let me show you their lovely face!
Green shirt: The ProEST stalker among us, Baby Theng
Grey shirt: RENEE JIE JEI, another pro XP
They eat so slow! I finish eating and chat with them,
BUT THEY COMPLAIN I BISING2!
SAD!!!!!!!!!The black shirt is LIONEL, HE IS A STALKER TOO!
The one next to him is Ah Gurl! HE definitely is a BOY!
Well, Im not sure he is a stalkher or not but he got talent to be one of us!
Seriously, is fun to hang out with them! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Even some of them trying to spoil my image this afternoon!
I know you guys will see this because you all are stalker!!!

Today many people got their CP marks, this included me as well.
Well, my marks is not bad but just past only. 11 point something.
Many people failed, well dont so worry!
We add oil together for our next quiz and exam :)

After my class finished, i lepak with Shi Wei them.
Tell you something interesting, I found another MELISSA!
Her name also MELISSA :D
There are so many MELISSA in college.
I hang out with them in DSA.
They are practicing for this sunday performance.
I gave some idea for them, hope not bad for them!
ADD OIL ADD OIL~
Tonight went out with Shi Wei and her family.
They bring me go to a Hakka Restautant which is her aunt restaurant.
THE FOOD DAMN NICE !! YOU SHUOLD TRY IT TOO!
But, it is "a bit" far from here, the restaurant is located at Subang Jaya!
Thanks to SHI WEI AGAIN for today dinner! ^.^

1 comments:

Renee Tsen said...

Stalker here!
Hahahaha I know you won't hate me la
although i post your nice leg~~~~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.