Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

21.06.2010

Picture of today : Opppsss...

Today I woke up late and i forgot to wake Baby Theng up!!!! OMG >.<
Sorry ya.. hahahaha... I dream also dream about forgot to wake her up!
Don't you think kinda funny? Baby Theng said I'm too stress already? HAHA
After that i sleep back again because too tired already.

I went to Subway with Vincent Hiew to have our breakfast+lunch.
Well, conclusion is i don't like to eat at there. It is just not my style. Right, JIE JIE?
HAHA! Today Vincent is annoying! ANGRY >.<
ME : I don't want to add this , and this , and that.
Vincent : 差!
ME : I don't like to eat VEGE!
Vincent : 差!
ME : I'm tired lar~
Vincent : 差!
ME : Go lar, want to rain already. I scare i sick again if kena rain.
Vincent : 差!
Well, in one morning i got so many 差 from him. ANNOYING right ?!?!

Today English class is quite okay?
The only thing I'm worry about is the oral presentation. >.<
I cannot talk properly in front of crowd.
I will do my best to overcome this!!!!
GAMBATEH MELISSA!

Computing Class is like usual.
Today lesson is quite fun and easy, FINALLY!!! >.<
At first i got pay attention, that Renee Tsen JIE JIE keep disturb me!
After the 10mins rest time then no more paying attention to lecturer.
Because concentrate on eating! HAHA Just Joking~
JIE JIE thought I didn't pay attention during class so she was shocked when i manage to answer her question about "today lesson is about what?"
During CP class that NOOB BRO VINCENT HIEW keep pissed me off!!!!!
ARGHHHH!!! Wonder why today he extremely annoying! WHY AR?!?

After computing class didn't go back to hostel.
Because need to accompany my dearest JIE JIE until 6pm.
We went to Learning Space there online.
What we did during that time ?
1. STALK
2. STALK
3. STALK
4. STILL STALK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
We keep stalking on other people and 38383838!
Chat for almost 2 hrs!!!! Have a nice chat with her :)
When we talk about my ex hor..
she extremely frustrated.
She said she super duper dislike him until want to kill him!
LOL.. I'm as a "insider" act as a "outsider"
No feeling at all :P
Chill lar Renee Tsen, he not important to us lar...
What for you angry with him?
Such a useless guy not worth la..
WOOTS~ DID I TALK BAD ABOUT MY EX?
OMG! I SHOULD NOT! CAUSE THIS WILL SPOIL MY IMAGE!
hahahahahaha... WHO CARES?
That's all for today.
End of story of Today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.