Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

18/6/2010

Today damn tired even though last night i slept at 12am.
Yesterday i was too tired until i cannot on my facebook and stalk people! >.<
Last night went to Victoria Station for dinner, well not that good!
Then went to another Melissa's house to watch they practice.
Melissa them can sing well! JEALOUS! haha
Today when i woke up, my eyes was red like hell!
Some people tought i was crying last whole night! LOL
Luckily my eyes become normal after i take a nap.
Today study skill class is awesome!
Lecture want us to interview on of our friend that you present them in 1minute.
Renee guess who is my patner? haha
hahaha of cause is Baby Theng >.<
Luckily she didnt says i have crush on someone who study Business Finance in HELP.
Dont laugh Eunice Toh!!
Well, i love them alot. Renee and Eunice.
Three of us is different type of personalies, but we bond together easily.
I think is because three of us also a blogger and stalker!!!
LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH LEA!
Dont cry ya! hahahaha i know is touch :P


2 comments:

Renee Tsen said...

Yoorrr..i want cry lo :P
HAHA I love you too!But i don't like u din answer my call XD

How baby theng intro you!Must be funny lo~~

Meh Meh said...

Huh..? What you meant by didnt answer your call ???

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.