Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

26.06.2010


Today i went to my sister house because she invited me.
I had a lot of fun with her and her boyfriend, MING MING GOR GOR.
We played the online game, DRAGONICA.
I finally enjoyed playing it because my character no longer a nooby already.
My sister and i went to OneU to shopping and MING MING went to dinner.
Now is photo time :D
Me and my sister, Yee Yee :)
Do we look alike ???

We went to Nyonya there for dinner :)
Nice right ?? Is my sister favourite food.

This is my favourite ^^
ondeh-ondeh ~


This is me :D
hahahahha

The following picture is what we bought for today :P
My shoes for oral presentation >.<


My sister shoes~
I like this one but unfortunately this is not mine :P

MINE! Sister bought it for me :D
Thanks ya sis :)
This only cost RM10 :P
TEEHEEE~~~~

YEE YEE also bought 2 new shirts :D
NICE~ and WORTH~
because KITCHEN got sales mar. >.<
HAHAHAHAHAH

After we back home from OneUtama
I just start doing my outline :P
Im such a last minute person!!
HAHA! I will try to change.

That's all for today
love ya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.