Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

22.06.2010

Today dress code : PINK


I love this picture :)

Today actually plan to have breakfast with Sze Theng but failed.
I set the wrong alarm and forget to remind her t have breakfast with me.
So, at the end i have breakfast with Lionel at Ali Maju~
Lionel why you look like so emo ?? >.<


Maths Assignment!!! DAMN! Haven't start to do yet :(
Is too difficult lar Ms Jasamine!!! Sigh~~~~~~~~~~
Today many people wear pink :) Took some picture with them !
But that Eunice Toh hor! When i said i wanna take picture oh She dont want :( HURT!! hahahahahaahhaa So, at the end didnt take picture with her!
still got chance bha ~ Me and Eunice Wong Mui Mui
She is a cute and kind girl :)
Love her
Me and Renee JIE JIE
Love her too :)Me and Nicholas
Hate him! Today he Pissed me off ! I love PINK!
The End :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.