Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

27.06.2010

Today woke up around 8a.m.
I know this is a bit early and last night i slept at 2 something.
Then, i read a book. Novel.
The story is about the relationship between a father and a daughter.
I like the storyline, quite interesting and true.
Is fun to read, well at least i enjoy reading.
Don't you feel that way too?
After that, my sister gave me a toothbrush and ask me go shower if i want to.
*i forgot to bring my toothbrush , hehehehhehe
Then i packed my stuff.
My sister give me a lot of thingsssssssss.
I need to carry my bagpack, one plastic bag and a box of stufffff >.<
sigh~~ Anyway, thanks again sista~
After we ate our brunch, we played DRAGONICA again.
I keep DYING! SHIT!!!! waste my money to revive myself >.<
We play until 3.20pm like that then we went to cheras there.
Because my sister need to go there for the COSWAY stuff.
So while YEE YEE is busying for her STUFF
MING MING GOR GOR and I was like bored like hell!!!!
so we went to a cafe to waste our time
for the first hour, i played my laptop and he read magazine
for the next hour, he played my laptop and i read the magazine
then need to fetch my sister and went to mid valley to have our dinner at NANDO
YUMMY!!! NICE~~~~
Then we window shopping ~
Then they sent me back to hostel ~
*THE END*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.