Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Apology

" Today is not my day. "
I'm serious about it.
Here, I want to say Sorry to Nicholas.
"SORRY, NICHOLAS! I let you in a difficult situation now.
BUT!!! What i told you was a true.
She wants to deny it or whatever, I don't really care about it.
Honestly, I don't really hate her but nwt she really pissed me off.
BUT!!! Since she is the one you care, I support you.
Because I still treat you as my good friend."


I try my best to forget about it, but I still very frustrated.
Well, What she said doesn't hurt me at all, the one who got hurt was him.
I wonder what she thinking about when she said that.
I felt not being respect by her, what she said and what she did.
She doesn't gives a damn on it, why i want to care about it so much?
Since she also showed me her SHIT face , so why do i need to be so nice to her?
I admit i get angry easily, but I won't like treat someone i don't like "lan c" until like that.
The only thing that i did wrong was I' should not tell him.
I'm sorry about that >.<
The purpose i wrote this out is just to get rid my angry.
I wont mention this anymore and forget about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.