Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Just another piece of words.

Well, is true that what is in my mind is up to me.
This is truth and fact. No need to tell me.
The purpose of writing it out is just to fulfill your wish.
That's why i didn't hold back anything.
I never say that I won't be friend with you forever.
You are the one who asked me to bog off your life.
I'm just following what you want me to do.
Well, I never think that this is a fight, quarrel or whatever you think that is.
It was just a truth behind the silent.
I never try to stay in your blog
So how you want me to leave your blog?
Okay, I will leave your blog as you wish.
So you may remove my link from your blog.
Since once again you ask me leave your life.
Then I think you wont need my blog link.
My life is always good and cool.
No need to worry about whether i can get a life or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.