Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

05.07.2010


Last night was a terrifying night.
While i was using my laptop, suddenly got a sound came out.
A man voice, it sound like a move thriller.
HOWEVER, it cannot found which application produce this sound.
I double checked it, I still cannot found any POSSIBLE application that caused this effect.
Roommate was not here, alone.
Seriously, I was damn scared.
I called Vincent and told him about this, but he seem like busying about assignment.
I called the second person, DENZIE.
I should not called him even though he considered saved me?
He asked me to restart the laptop.
Well, it worked. No more weird sound.
Thanks Denzie, but can you please stop laughing me about that?
And Vincent too!!! >.<

Today English class "so so"
HAHA!!!
Lecturer asked us to write an essay.
AND THEN HOR~
He exchanged our paper with other students.
I was damn nervous because my English suck >.<
Lucky is Jinn took mt paper, phew~

Computing class was boring like usual.
Even though i try to pay attention to the lecturer,
But I still cannot understand what she talking about.
SIGH~ Is this my problem or her problem?
I think probably is my problem?
Took a picture during computing class ^^

My phone and Kit Yann's phone
Both are pink pink phone :)

Tonight I'm going to Sze Theng's house stay over night.
Reason? Make sure she wont procrastinate!
HAHA! Gambateh oh EUNICE TOH :)
Let's us do our best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.