Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

30.06.2010

Today I felt so lonely when in Maths Class.
There is no RENEE JIE JIE for me.
She was sick so she cannot attend class.
HOPE SHE GET WELL SOON.
I miss you so much, really.
I'm sorry i didn't answer your call twice today.
First time i didn't answer your, it was because I did not noticed.
One Utama too noisy >. <
Second time was because I slept already.
Headache when I reach hostel
His driving skill not steady, just joking.
After I reached hostel then ate ACTI FAST PANADOL.
Try to get some rest so i lying on my bed.
Text-ed Nicholas to call me when he wants to do the maths assignment.
But he didn't call me >.<
Jie Jie called, but I also didn't notice! T_T
conclusion: When I'm sleeping, I TOTALLY is a PIG.

Today went to OneUtama.
First time play bowling, not bad.
But I still prefer POOL.
POOL, I'm loyal to you. haha
I also found out that, ELIE LOVE NOVELS TOO.
Both of us are : "小说痴"
Today is just the second day i met ELIE and JIA YU
I LIKE TO HANG OUT WITH THEM :)
They are very nice and friendly.

I think that all for today?
HAHA
bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.