Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Triple Tap


Last Sunday went out with :
1. Renee (partner of that day :D)
2. Kit Yann
3. Wei Qi
4. Sze Yung (patner of Yann)
5. Lucies Yong (partner of Wei Qi)

Group Photo :)

We watch Triple Tap at Mid Valley.
*Steal this picture from Renee's blog*
Kit Yann and Renee so not steady, kept screamed!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Me and Jie Jie, I love this picture so so much!!
This is my favourite one too :)Take picture at MPH bookstore :P

Kit Yann and I :)

After Mid Valley session, we went to Look Up point for dinner.
Jie Jie cannot follow us, cause no transport back :(
Food at there not really nice, still acceptable because I was damn hungry!
AND the mosquitoes keep bite us!!! ISH~
BUT, the scenery is quite beautiful :)
Wei Qi and I :) She maths pro !!!
Three sopo :)

After that, Wei Qi and I went to Kit Yann's house overnight.
Sze Theng got joined us for awhile.
We 38 whole night :)
That Wei Qi really can fall asleep even though Kit Yann and I keep talking!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
That day I enjoyed lot of fun with them.
We should do that often, and next time hope Renee and Sze Theng can come too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.