Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

17.07.2010


Since when Saturday has become a nightmare for me?
I was bored like hell all the day!!!
And I'm almost become crazy because of that!!
One day wrote for 4 posts ?? >.<
I'm sure too free :P
I should study because next Saturday will be my final exam.
But I have no mood to study though :(
I memorized my demonstrative speech already.
Hope Monday I won't screw my oral presentation.
I practice it until my tongue almost get numb. LOL
Anyway, May God be with me all the time :)
For those for are Christian, don't forget to pray for me :P
I need your prayers to be more confident :(
Forget about presentation :P
Just now went for dinner at Ali Maju with Wesley.
That's why I blog about him at my previous post >.<
when I writing this, that Sze Theng suddenly say I 38!
I'm so innocent nie~~ She so ramdom nia~
Anyway, she said she will bring me "tang yuan" at monday :)
So sweet lea! Love you !

I asked mui mui to help me edit some photos :)
Photo time!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.