Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20.07.2010

I was very grateful to Ms Jasamine for giving us a second chance.
Even though I never show it on my face, but I like her :)
She is a nice, cute and young lecturer.
That's all about my Maths lecturer.

Today computing class was boring like usual.
I even slept in the class. Too tired, I'm sorry :P
I guess my participant marks for CP definitely not high >.<
HAHA!! I'm sorry Jie Jie, I should not talk to you in class!!

Today was a big day for
Jie Jie, Kit Yann, Wei Qi, Stephy, Chien Hoong and Lucies.
Because they need to present their presentation.
I just manage to watch Kit Yann and Wei Qi presentations.
They did a great job!!!
Hope others was as good as them :)

Recently my life was fulled of doom and gloom.
I spoiled my presentation.
My legs was hurt.
My forehead was hurt too.
Such a misfortune I had :P LOL!!

Today took some picture with
Jie Jie, Kit Yann and WANG BA DAN.
HAHAHAHAHHA
At first I plan to upload the original photo
But then Kit Yann goes to my wall there and said :
"for sure melissa sen will come out with many edited
photos to9 in her blog... i love you babe, go edit for us haha...
looking forward to see...wakaka...faster yo! hehe~"
So my plan failed. I need to wake up from my bed and edit those photo.

So, photo time :)

Melissa's favourite post :)
teeheee :P
Oh no~ Jie Jie try to "抽水"

Baby Theng was so frustrated because we took picture without her.
Don't worry lar.. We will take again :)
(you know we like to camwhore very much de la :P)
Oh ya.. Sze Theng, if you are reading this
please don't forget to make tang yuan for me :(
And don't say I fan for my active blogs :P
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.