Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Emo.

Even though I always say that step out from the past, but sometimes I just can't do it.
It is true that I do not blame you when you dump me.
It is true that I had already forgave you.
Is true that I'm not that sad when you dump me.
However, when I saw those pictures, it hurt me.
It remind me you cheated on me.
It remind me how fake your words to me.
I hate liar, liar who lie to people for their own sake.
And you are one of them.
When you told me that you are good and kind in facebook,
I feel like want to slap on your face when i reading this.
Why? I think you know it better than me.
Well, I think that those pictures still have one advantage.
It also remind me how UGLY is your heart.
Well, one day emo is enough for me.
GET A LIFE FOR MYSELF! LOL :P

Last night I group chat with Jie Jie and Yann.
I told them about this.
They scold and lecture me 99 until I fall asleep in front of my laptop! ;P
How sweet are they :)
I want to sleep already but Jie Jie don't let :( She said she want to chat!
How cruel is she! :p

What I want to say that I LOVE MY FRIEND so much.
They are the one that can create harmony resonance with me.
They are the one that I feel comfortable and fun to hang out with.
They are the one who care me so much.
They are the one that always stand at my side and support me.
Hey Friends, I love you all!


2 comments:

luciesyong said...

forget all about it....
he don't deserved you to be emo because of him...
u got us...^^

Meh Meh said...

I know :)Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.