Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

19.07.2010

Today Oral : I'm dead.
I screwed my presentation. :(
So ugly in this photo, thanks to Lionel >.<

Even I screwed my presentation >.<
I still want to thanks Wei Qi and Lucies ^^
They listen to me practiced my presentation for almost 7times.
They also come to my class for support me :)
Love you two so much!

I took picture with my classmate.
Camwhore with Lionel in class xD
Vicky , Lionel and Melissa :)
I forgot the girl's name that beside Vicky >.<
Sorry!!!
Vicky and I :)

JinYi, Vicky, Lionel and I
JinYi, Vicky, Lionel, Melissa and Jon ;D

Today my mood like roller coaster
I'm very not steady :(
Because of the presentation.
Get annoyed by someone.
Perhaps I was too sensitive.
Oh Ya!! Eunice said I'm annoying because I keep update my blog.
I'm so innocent!!!!
What you expect from a Sabah student
who stay in hostel with no entertainment at all (except internet)
to use her time during weekend?
Don't tell me to study :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like you all know, recently addicted with a software called photoscape.
Today I have edited a photo :)
ta-dang~
Title will be : Friends that around me?
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha
ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.