Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

24.07.2010

Hey Blog!!! I'm so miss you!!
Yesterday I went to Kit Yann's house overnight.
We form a group study :)
At first I planned to bring my laptop went to her house
But then something went into my mind.
I need to minimize my distraction and concentrate on study.
So, I left my dear laptop in my hostel.
So that I can stay away from it and focus on study.
Well, it works :)

Group study was awesome :)
Somehow, my leg suddenly appeared someone's hand print.
Haiz, I'm so pity.
I get scold because I hit on someone.
But hor when I hit by someone, no one help me to scold someone.
LOL!!!!!!!!
Recently, I AM A BIG LIGHT BULB!!!!!
A BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG one tim~~~
Just like today
2 couple in the car, I'm the single one :l
SO SO SO SO SWEAT! hahahahahahaha
anyway, hope them always happy together :)
很老土的讲一句,要幸福哦。

Yeah!
2 more exam left.
I want cheong k 99!
I want back kk jor :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.