Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

16.07.2010

Today was the first presentation of my class.
Everyone did their best in the presentation.
Can't believe that Mui Mui so good in her presentation :)
But too bad that her speech was a bit too short.
Next Monday is my oral presentation.
I'm the first person of that day!!
I'm kinda nervous >.<
I scare I keep stammered !!!
Oh Gosh!!!
Better practice for thousand of times from now on!!
This evening had a nice chat with Jamie Foo :P
STUPIAK LA HER :D
Oh ya.. Qian go spam my wall until my wall page is fulled with her posts!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!
I think Jie Jie forget to tell you that I'm good in spam ppl :P
HAHAHAHA
Thanks to her, she killed my boredom !!
We should do that often nia~~
Kinda sleepy now, feel like want to sleep.
Don't know why recently I sleep so early >.<
Kinda unusual for my habit !!!!!
Later Jie Jie go post on my wall says she miss me.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.