Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

03.07.2010

Recently there are quite a lot of thing happened.
Well, I'm still manage to handle it by myself.
To all my dearest friends, I'm fine.
I'm felt touch because of their concern and care.
Like Jie Jie, she always at my side support me.
Even though Big Sister didn't say anything.
But I would not forget what she had told me.
"as long as don't get yourself hurt o"
"dont play till so fire la"
Kit Yann and Wei Qi and Ah Yong too :)
They are so sweet to me!!
How can i forget Amily and Lionel :P
Even though long time din't contact with Amily
Even though every time passed by only say Hi to Amily
But, she still like last time care for me.
She still like last time like to remind me to eat.
She still like last time that sweet.
Today had a great time with Amily at facebook chat :)
They are such a great friend
They are such a good friend
Is my pleasure to own them as my friends :)
Guys, please don't worry.
I'm fine. I.m steady. I'm chill.
I'm appreciate what you guys had did to me.
Even though I never request that much from you all.
Even though we are just met in college.
But you guys are so nice to me.
But you guys are so sweet to me.
Happiness swept through my entire frame,
and my heart danced with entire joy.
Love you guys so much :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.