Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Re: Joyee Khoo

Well, if you think I'm the one who cannot tolerate with you then is up to you.
Because someone might cannot tolerate with you too but they just choose to ignore.
Like my previous blog said, I don't care.
Reply you at here just to clarify something.
If you want to say you are not selfish then go ahead.
None of my business.
Because I evaluate people from what i saw.
I don't simply judge people by heard other people opinion.
At least not this time.
What I saw was you did hurt other people's feeling.
This is the truth.
You may care about other's feeling, but only for the one you care.
How about the other? Whatever it is, I don't care.
Actually the textbook. I don't really mad on you.
Well, I'm the kind of person that easily forget what i mad on.
But, the way you talk to us when you ask us to leave.
THIS REALLY ANNOYED ME.

About the lab incident
IF you say in front of "our" friends.
I DON'T MIND AT ALL
BUT! you said it in the lab!
I know you may not mean it
I know my friend wont think like that
Do you know why i took it as serious?
Because I don't joke on relationship.
This is MELISSA.
Not JOYEE KHOO.
If you want to said you never said that to me.
Well, I'm fine with that.
Then I'm lying lo.
Go ahead and tell everyone.
If you said he don't mind, then don't mind.
But what i can tell you is
even though word cant hurt you physically
they can leave a scar on your heart.
That's all what i can tell you.

FAKER? Hmm..
If you want to say you are not, you dislike it, then go ahead.
It wont change my mind about that.
Well, if you said this is not your style then fine. I just wondering.

Well, you did LC me. I don't mind to help you recall back.
Do you still remembered TRAFFIC LIGHT DAY?
It was this Tuesday on this week.
Still cannot remember?
I asked you what is the color of your shirt you wear today.
WHAT DID YOU REPLY ME?
WHAT SHIT FACE YOU GAVE ME?
Please don't act innocent in front of me.
Well, i scare i interpret your expression wrongly.
So, I ask other opinion to double confirm whether you are LC me or not.
Well, the result was YES.
So now do you remember what you did to me?
If you want to say you never do that to me then UP TO YOU.

About today English class
I didn't notice you are talking to me.
So I'm sorry for didn't notice you want to talk to me.
And about the Fuck message.
Well, I'm not angry.
If you don't trust then is your choice too.
Because I know you started to scold me like that at Tuesday.
But i choose to be quiet in front of you until now.
Ya, You did said you want me to tolerate and bear with you.
You said why don't i tolerate and bear with you.

I'm not mature enough, this is the fact I understand well.
You are childish or not, you can try to ask other opinion.
About the consideration, you may reread my previous blog.
I don't want repeat my words for second time.

P/S: When i wrote my previous blog, I seriously cannot find any anger on me.
Let me tell you one more thing again.
I'M NOT JOYEE KHOO, I'M MELISSA.
Please put yourself in someone else's place.
Don't expect me to solve thing like you.
And what i think is not important is
YOU.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.