Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day at Wei Qi's House.

This was what I wrote at Wei Qi's white board :P


26th July 2010
Location : Wei Qi's house
Reason : Study together

Detail :
OH My~ I won't forget that day! I'm such a big light bulb la!
The worst decision I had made at this month.
I should go to Sze Theng's house study instead of Wei Qi's house.
HAHA! Anyway, it past. Just let it be~

I tied up my hair actually
But look like no difference >.<
Wait, i suppose to study instead of CAMWHORE?
hahahahahahaha
Still camwhore with Wei Qi :D
We are studying !!
Proof : CP Lecturer Note :)

That night I kept "molested " by SOMEONE. Ohh myyy gooddness T_T
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.