Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13.07.2010

Today I have Maths quiz.
Sigh, can I skip this?
Yes, I CAN!!

After the quiz, went for brunch with Sze Theng them.
Jie Jie went for lunch with her friend.
Today I ate quite a lot, is a lot actually.
I ate kuew teo soup at Yummy Cafe.
I ate waffle and Nasi Lemak.
I drank coke too.
OMG! I'm fat!!!!
Can't believe I eat so many T_T

Let me show you guys some pictures :P
Someone so hardworking...
Don't fool by the picture,
She actually playing with her phone!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
This is wrote for Moo Moo Cheng, content is about
请好好管教你的spiderwoman
叫她专心上课,不要讲话。

I think soon Jie Jie will list in Ms Lorna's black list :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
I'm sorry , Jie Jie :P
I should not talk to you, we should chat in our "msn".
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, someone added me in facebook.
Someone is my Ex's present girlfriend.
And then the his girlfriend before this one, added me in facebook too.
I wonder why girls like to add their boyfriend's ex ya? WHY ar?
Feel like the girl so kepoh, I'm sorry if I'm mean to you.
Eunice say I sibeh jian when she i told her what happen and my latest status.
HAHA, somehow i admit it? LOL
Because 物以类聚!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
EUNICE TOH, YOU SIBEH JIAN also lar.......
OMG, I'm dead soon if she read this xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.