Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

27.07.2010


Today was the last exam for my final. Woohooooo~~
I'm officially freeeeeee now!!! HAHA! Date me Date me!!
After exam, accompayny Sze Theng, Wei Qi , Lucies and another stupiak went to don't know where interview.
During the journey, I was damn beh song!!!! REASON? BECAUSE OF ONE STUPIAK!
FORGEY ABOUT HIM!!!! Let us talk something fun :)
After drop stupiak at the nearest LRT station, we went to Jusco shopping ?
HAHA! Eunice lost her bottle :( The one that same with me >.<
So She went to buy a new one :) Then we went to leisure mall Sushi King!!!!
Sushi was DAMN DAMN nice :D yummy!! HAHAHAHAH
Our next destination was Wei Qi's house.
Because she need to pack her stuff and I also need to take my stuff from her.
I really wonder why recently i have become a light bulb ar? WHY ar?
Beside Wei Qi got Lucies, And Sze Theng with her white horse 爱的电联.
Haiz~ Forget about it~ Now, PICTURE TIME!!
Normal me.
Favorite post.
Kisiao Melissa.
Too sien.
They all busy play with their own animal.
Finally I attract one of them.
Ngek Ngek Ngek
But the animal super beh song me.
See! HIS EYE IS FULL WITH ANGER!

But we ignore him and continue our ss :)
HAHA, animal please don't kill me.

That night was awesome :) We chit chat :) We play :)
But too bad Renee can't join us :(((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.