Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

想太多.

Mui Mui, If your M Jie is referring to me then I'm kinda speechless.
If you are not referring to me then you just let me talk bullshit in this post.
Well, it is happy to hear that your problem is finally solve.
It is your choice, I have no right to help you what to decide.
Please don't think much about you "dump"/"ignore"/"forget" me or etc.
Be at your side and support you is my choice or first instinct.
I didn't ask for any return from you. This is what we call friend.
We may not considered as close friend, but i care about you.
So no need to think too much about that, Okay?
I don't mind whether you choose to be friend with her or not.
As long as you don't get hurt, do whatever that you feel that is right.
Don't be emo, this not suit you.
Please smile, you look cute when you smile :)
Do your best on study!
I know you can do it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.