Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

04.07.2010

This month, July definitely is a tough month.
Why? Let me tell you the reason.
Quiz 2 is on this month.
Presentations is on this month.
Study Skill assignment's deadline on this month.
Final Examination is on this month.
I'm wondering how I'm going to survive from these obstacles.
Well, let us wait and see what is the result :)
Hope everyone not being so stress :P

Last night I should not text him.
This was a mistake.
Well, since i know that was a mistake I'll correct it.
Somehow, I felt annoyed when he like my post.
Somehow, I felt annoyed about what he posted.
Well, this is no longer my business.
Just ignore it then.
Like my friend said, step out from the past.
Chill :)

Next month, August definitely is a happy month.
I'm going back to my hometown, Kota Kinabalu.
Finally, I can see them again.
My family and my friends.
Even though I never miss my home that much.
However, I feel that is great to say "I'm home".
However, I feet that is great that can see my friend again.
Don't you think at that way too?
For those like me that from other state or country.
Smile :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.