Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

28.07.2010

Day after the last exam of final
We went to low yat sing k
It was awesome and cool
Enjoy a lot of fun that day

They all are blogger :) Click on it and have a look.
If you saw any nuffang then give them a click :)

Me, Kit Yann and Jie.
My friend, Justin said we look like gold fish. =.=
I think I can just ignore him xD

Me :)
Melissa of the Day >.<
Eunice, Mic and I :P
We love to sing.
I love her voice
You will love it too if once you heard how well she can sing
I ask her to join competition
but she said she kiasu >.<
I totally speechless nia ~

Me and Wei Qi.
That day she wore green colour + flower
2 elements that i dont like :(
I hate cloths with FLOWER pattern.
And i dont like green colour cloth too :S

Normal Me and Renee :)

Oh My ( Ms Chandra's favourite quote)
Someone wanna touch my breasts :S
EUNICE, don't molest me!
I know I don't have animal protect me at this moment!
hahahahahahahahahahaha


o.O ?????????
fries.......
If MooMoo reading this,
I beg you please don't mad!
hahaha
I still haven't found my own animal yet~

If their animal saw this
NGEK NGEK NGEK
You want to see
White horse vs Cow?

Leng Lui Kiss me~
SO XING FU NIE~

Another one?
HAHA!
Guys DON'T Jeaoulus!
*shy shy*

my xiao lao po yann :)


Another lao po and yann ~
hahahahahahahahha

THEY LOVE ME ~
hahahaha
It is my pleasure to be friend with them.
I love them too

After Cheong k session
Me, Yann and Renee went to shopping
This is what I bought :)


Front view


Back View
All of us have this t-shirt :) HEHE


I bought an anklet for myself.
I wannted to buy this since long time ago.
Renee also bought one, her is ribbon de.
She love ribbon so much :)

At night, Renee brought me to pasar malam.
Well, even though I don't really like to go pasar malam
because many people are there, people are like sardine in a cane
Difficult to walk, easy to get lost!
BUT, thanks to Renee, I was enjoy the moment.

I know it was late for me to update this post
PAISEH~
hahahahahahahhaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.