Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

The only one.

Well, I have a good news to announce.
Lucies and Wei Qi finally become couple =)
Even though they didn't officially announce but there is a BIG HINT in someone's blog.
Anyway, congratulation to both of them. HEHE
At the mean time, I have become the only single and available among my "sui po".
This also mean that I'm a big big light bulb, more specifically ; a high voltage light bulb.
Renee said "enjoy single life meh" , I'm enjoying single life and also being a single light bulb.
I'm a light bulb, this doesn't change even I came to KL.
I wonder is this consider fate of my life? HAHA xD Joking.
Life goes on, who care about that? Right? Hmmmm....
That's all for today.

Hey, RENEE! I know you are reading this.
This post is specially for you.
Because you request me to write de!
HAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.