Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

05.08.2010

Second day at Kota Kinabalu.

Yesterday night I watch TV until I fall asleep.
So I end up sleep on the sofa at the first night at KK.
Last night was fun, hang out with my old friend, Genevieve.
Celebrate her birthday, I laughed non-stop last night.
It was elated to meet a friend that long time no see :)

Today I went for breakfast or brunch with my family~
I forgot to take the picture but it was just a normal food >.<

Afternoon went to Damai with Ckk and Clement.
We went to play pool and yam cha at Yoyo.


Photo of the day :)

This is Clement

This is Chong Kian Khong, aka CKK

Ckk and Melissa

Melissa and a stupiak =P

They are going back to Miri this Saturday.
Sure will miss them a lot :(
Curtin there got so many lok yuk students
it was too bad Curtin no psychology
BUT HELP also not bad la
Cause got many sui po there :P

KL friends, I want introduce fruit that you guys never eat before


It is a fruit call dalab
I don't think you can find it at KL
I wish i can bring to you guys
but unfortunately cannot :P
It taste sweet sweet sweet :)
YUMMY~
I love to eat this!!

To all my lao posssss at kl:

I will take picture of my house SOON.
So SOON you will know the place that I've been live for 17years.
P/s: Normally my SOON is.......... haha.. SO you guys know lar~
I will post it when I'm not lazy :)
but i will update my daily life at kk here..

Oh ya, JIE JIE
TODAY I'M FULL TOO :)
Forgot to tell you when i FULL.
so i write it here .. HEHE :P



2 comments:

luciesyong said...

glad u're having fun...
the guy call ckk looks like my secondary school friend la....><
the dalab,can u bring a whole of it for me...thank ya...XD

Meh Meh said...

told ya cannot lo~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.