Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

My life.

Sometime I just hate being Melissa Sen.
Well, but i have nothing to do to with that.
Because I am Melissa Sen, what a pathetic life.
Even I change my name but in deep of my heart,
I'm still Melissa Sen Yen Yen~
I have a weak body? Yeap , I do.
That's the reason why I hate myself?
Yeap~ I can say part of it.
But who don't get sick? Everyone does >.<
But why I always get sick at the wrong timing?
"WHY ME?" "WHY AT THIS TIME"
Who to blame on? No one but me?
Asthma is one of my best friend?
To be honest, i hate it very much.
But I can't stop it for visiting me, right? Can I?
Well, because of it I miss out a lot of things especially memories.
When I was a little kid,
I cannot join camp with my friends.
I cannot drink cold drinks like other.
I cannot go swim with my friends.
I cannot run because is dangerous.
When I grow up and it less to visit me,
I joined camp, but high fever came.
I run, swim and drink cold drinks, but I need my medicine.
Sometimes I even end up with went to hospital?
I still remembered that time went to hospital due to asthma at midnight.
And the next day was my biology exam, what a good experience.
I cannot live without my medicine.
Even now I'm a bit more healthy but still the fact doesn't change.
I still need medicine for continue living.
Without medicine, I'm nothing.
That's part of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.