Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

26.08.2010

Well, I'm officially back to my college life? HAHA
"Boring" is the only word that I familiar with since I back here.
No anime, drama and movie equal NO LIFE.
Without them, my life become dull and miserable.
Unfortunately, I watched all the precious "them" at Kk.
So now i have no more them to entertain me and this simply mean that
"I am going to die soon because of this perpetual situation~!!!!!"
SO, in order to live longer I have ask my friend to bring "them" to me!

Today my result released, guess what?
My result was quite okay? At least I'm satisfy with that.
I got Distinction for my Finite Maths and Credits for English, Study Skills and Computing Principles.
Thanks God I didn't fail any subjects, if not I need to retake it.
It is annoying to retake a subject you know!
You need to pay $1400 for one subject and it took tons of time too!
Plus you need to redo all the projects and re-attend those classes !
So, I am happy that I don't need to retake~ Woohooo
For those who retake, add oil and gambateh :)

After I back hostel, 1st thing i did was on my laptop!
lol~ Such a boring life i had in hostel~ GET MY LIFE!
Well, at least got something to do, better then nothing.
Have a nice chat with Jamie Foo :)
She had homesick, such a poor thing >.<>
Have a nice skype call with Nicholas and Aaron :P
Recently we all crazy 王力宏 new song :DDD
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahah
Do Do DO DO do do do u love me :P

now already 1.43am
i think i need to go to bed now :)
ciao.
love you all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.