Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

07.08.2010

Photo of the Day :)
This My First Teddy Bear

This is my lovely bolster!
Miss it so much :D

Today went to Citymall
Oh ya, my church is inside a mall~
HAHA, COOL right xD

I went there around 1pm
but youth start at 4pm~
So I go accompany my mother shopping lur
Then we went to Popular
BOOK BOOK BOOK!!!
I capture some book title
Because IT SO FUNNY
WAKAKAKAKAKAKA

I should upload this
and tag all the sui po
and some of my friends :P

hoh~ I'm still single >.<
I should tag GENEVIEVE and myself :P

After that i went to my Cousin, Ying ying there
go kacau her~
HAHAHAHHAAHAH

At 3pm i went to church
hahahahahha
i went there to play the guitar

Yeng Boh???
HAHA xD

After Youth then eat dinner with Genevieve, JoJo and her bf :P
Then Balik Rumah lor
Because the driver, Genevieve SICK!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p/s: JIE JIE FAST FAST GO SLEEP!
NOW ALREADY 3.08AM!!




2 comments:

luciesyong said...

really is cool!!!
i mean the guitar la...XD

Meh Meh said...

CHEH! YOU GO DIE LA

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.