Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

27.08.2010

Today we need to select our group and arrange our timetable!!!
Well, one word : " FRUSTRATED". Really FML ~
Because not all of us took the same elective subjects.
So it is a herculean task to arrange same class for all of us :(
Well, luckily all of us can study English together :D
I have 2 classes that same with Jie Jie :) TEEHEE!!!
BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have 2 classes that same with Stupiak Nicholas!!
Oh my~ We didn't arrange the timetable but also got same class!
Jie Jie also has 2 classes same with him~ pity us~
HAIZ~ Forget about that!!!!!!!!
I'm not satisfy with my timetable lea~
I have no class on Friday! So my class all squeeze together~
I'm gonna die soon ~ haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~~
Never mind! I take it as a challenge for my new semester :P

Thanks to Denzie and Jie Jie, the rest of my holiday will not bored till die x.x
I plan to watch it but now I'm tired so when i wake up i just watch it lar :)
Night Night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.