Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

28.08.2010

Like usual, today is just another "lame" day.
Mom's phone call wake me up :( urghhhhh
I can't even recall what she told me :P
Then saw Eunice's message, asking wanna go Genting or not.
Hmm.. I asked my mom and she said CAN.
But I think is better for me to stay at hostel
Because last night I asthma due to that day drink too much cold drinks.
But no worries, it was not that serious :)
So i text-ed Eunice again said I'm not going.
Watch drama for whole afternoon xD
Oh ya! The weather is damn hot today!!!
I really BEH TAHAN! My laptop as well! IT FELT HOT TOO!!
So I on the air condition and go oi oi ~
When I woke up already 7.30pm XD
Then Shi Wei accompany me go eat, MCD.
We chi chat about 1.5 hours!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

Tonight one of my senior drop a comment on my wall
and i was like "huh???" hahahaha
because he never find me before this and so suddenly he find me >.<
Then the Mr Justin come and 38 with us >.<
haha.. Both also my senior actually :D

Tonight me and Renee gila horoscope :D
What I wanna say is this kind of thing just read it for fun.
Entertainment, kill time only.
So just dont so mind it or care so much.


Time to bed even though is early :)
Good Night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.