Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Barney

For those who same age as me sure watch Barney during childhood before.
This cartoon was awesome !!! I Love Barney so much when I was a child.
Life goes on, and now I have turn to a young lady and no longer a kid.
Times pass in a blink of an eye, it is too fast until you cannot notice it.
Even though now I'm no longer a kid, but I still like the Barney show.
He taught us moral values and how to be a better person.
Oh ya, I won't forget the ending song; I love you.

I love you
You love me
We are happy family
With a great big heart
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too

I love you
You love me
We're best friends
Like friend should be
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too

The lyric is meaningful and the melody is simple and nice.
Don't you think that way too? =)
Well, What I'm trying to say is be yourself.
We may now grew up a bit and more mature than last time.
However, we still can have fun and enjoy our life like what we did when we are a kid.
Try to put aside your mask, and listen to your heart.
How long you have not laugh in jubilant?
How long you have not sleep like a baby?
How long you have not been to the beach?
Don't you feel tired of keep rushing with time?
Try to slow down your pace and look around you.
Is there anything you missed out?
Family? Friends? Lover? Or others?
How long you have not say I love you to someone?
Time passed simply mean gone.
There are no u-turn sign board in our life.
Like what people said, Life no take 2(Chinese).
Appreciate what you had now, because there are a lot of misfortune people at outside.
Be happy, Stay merry and Feel ecstatic :)
Choice is always in our hand.
God had prepared different roads for us, and we are the one who choose one of them.
Good Night, or I should say Good morning everyone ?
Now already 3.30AM. Who care? BYE BYE =P


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.