Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

06.08.2010

Photo Of The Day
I cut my front hair
But it didn't make a big difference for me

Tonight went out with Meow, Eve and Aaron/
Long time no see
But they still like last time
Funny and Friendly

After Aaron fetch Meow
He went to Fetch me
I told him the direction once
Then he found my place
HE IS AWESOME
After that fetch Eve
Then go Damai Yam Cha

I ordered this
but I not cannot recall what it name
Anyway, IS TOO SWEET for me !!!

After Yam cha then we went to Classic play pool.

See his hand
Is PEACE!!
OH MY~~
DAMN YENG!
Lucies and Wei Qi
Told ya my friend play pool with PEACE!!
HAHAHAH



1 comments:

luciesyong said...

peace for the world...XD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.