Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Bored.

Heart Sank.
I was damn emotional.
Why? I also wondered why?
How I wished there was someone can accompany me .
At this particular juncture,
Darkness mercifully engulfed my poor little soul.
And I was searching for a match,
Just to light up in darkness to warm myself.
But the fire of a match can't even last for a minute!
How pathetic I am.
Tired being emo, it hurt me in deep of my heart.
Every fibre of my being ached in extreme pain.
How long I can stand against this pain?
It tore my heart into zillion pieces.
How many times I need to fix my heart again and again?
It frazzled my nerves, and felt like I was walking against strong wind.
I was fatigued, lethargic and dead-beat.
Everything around me had slowed to a painful crawl,
Just when I wanted to speed up.
I yelled for God's mercy and compassion,
However the pain was still, excruciating.
Every breath I took was like thousand knives plunging into my body.
I could feel that I was advancing into a big whirlwind in my life.
At the end, my emotion exploded like and overheated bag of popcorn.
Boooom.

P/s: Just write for fun. Don't worry :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.