Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Air

Air is a anime that I watched recently.
It is differ from the other anime that I used to watch.
It is not romance neither comedy.
I actually not really understand the storyline.
And the ending the girl died too :(
However, it touch my heart so much.
It worth my tears :)
If you like to watch anime, you can watch this :)


The main character of this anime , Misuzu :)
She is cute :)
She laugh like "nihaha"
well, kinda weird but kawaii :D
She love dinosaur very much :)
The woman beside Misuzu is Haruko.
Haruko is actually Misuze's aunt.
However, Misuzu called Haruko as mama since she is the one who take care her.
The guy beside Misuzu is Yukito.
He actually is a traveller.


This anime is quite touching when almost the ending.
Even though I'm not really understand the storyline,
and Misuzu and Yukito died too,
but I like this anime :)

You may think I'm a freak.
A 18years old college student watch "cartoon".
I know anime because of my brother :)
My brother love to watch anime too.
My dad always says us like children, never grow up.
I wonder why adult must think that watch anime mean not mature enough?
Adult also like to watch drama, why I cannot like to watch anime?
Drama and anime is actually quite similar to each other.
The only difference is just drama is act by human while anime is draw by human.
Anyway, I don't really care about other opinion about this.
I just want to be myself. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.