Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A letter from a sinner.

Since when the distance between me and HIM become further and further?

Since when I have forgotten how to communicate with HIM?

Since when I become afraid to communicate with HIM?

Since when I have doubt the love from HIM?

Since when I have lost my faith to HIM?

I'm sorry, Father in heaven.

I have lost my faith to YOU.

I have doubted YOUR love to me.

I'm afraid to communicate with YOU.

I have forgotten the way we used to communicate with YOU.

Father, I'm a sinner.

I am aware of that but I did not repent it.

I never pray since I came here.

I never worship YOU since I came here.

Father, how I wish I could do that.

However, there is a obstacle in my heart.

I cannot break through it.

I cannot overcome it.

Father in heaven, I'm afraid.

And I don't even know the reason.

Maybe I'm just too coward to confess with YOU.

Whatever it is, I'm scare YOU don't forgive me what I've done.


Father in heaven, would you like to forgive me?

Father in heaven, would you like to hug me again?

Father in heaven, would you accept me as your child again?

Father in heaven, would you give me a reply letter?


So that I know that you had forgave me.

So that I know that you want to hug me.

So that I know that you had accept me as your child.

So that I know that you never abandon me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.