Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

15.07.2010




Today I had 2 presentation.
One was computing and another was maths.
Computing's presentation was okay but maths SUCK TO THE TOP.
Reason I think I will just skip it, scare later someone will cry XP
I hurt my leg this morning :(
The stupid shoes hurt me!! Damn you shoes !
Today hang out with Qian Qian them.
She's is nice and cute.
I think we can hang out more often :P
Is fun to hang out with they all !!!
Afternoon I accompany Sze Theng went back to her house.
She doesn't know today got presentation, chill la babe :)

I'm sad and emo today.
Why? I wish I could tell you guys why.
I even not dare to type it out here.
For you guys think is small matter but for me quite troublesome.
Every time I think about it, my heart sank.
"It" is not related to love or ex.
Sorry to Sze Theng and MuiMui.
Not intend to show you two my emo face.
I will try my best to smile for everyday.
Hope i will forget the problem as soon as possible.
:)

Stop being emo already, photo time!

Me >.<
Sze Theng and I >.<
Sze Theng busy camwhore :(
Eunice busy facebook :(
Left me play with my phone :(
>.<
After Renee's class , Ah Yaw and I
Chien Hong and I
someone act cute >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.