Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

just talking!

20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people. At the end of it all, choose 5 people to do this.

1. Eve Tay
2. Michelle Voo
3. Melvina Chong
4. Jamie Foo
5. Renee Tsen
6. Eunice Toh
7. Cleona Amy Mirdin
8. Nicholas Low
9. Vincent Hiew
10. Tok Hong Yaw
11. Aaron Looi
12. Lionel Chooi
13. Eunice wong
14. Wei Qi
15. Kit Yann
16. Moon
17. Shi Wei
18. Phoebe
19.Genevieve
20. Jojo


How did I meet #14
hmmm... She is my maths and computing class.. so eventually we will talk and become friend :D

What would you do if you never met #1?
EMO and STRESS! hahahahaha

What would you do if #20 and #9 dated?
I think is a good experiment to see how vincent deal with a girl like Jojo :D

Did you ever like #19?
I dont like her! I love her so much!

Would #6 and #17 make a good couple?
I dont think so because i dont think they are lesbian!!!

Describe #3.
She is talkative, attractive, playful, friendly and skillful in basketball! love her!

Do you think #8 is attractive?
He may be a attractive guy but definitely not for me! AHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me something about #7
CRAZY! but a nice friend :)


Do you know any of #12's family?
not really

What are #8's favourites?
his girlfriend?

What would you do if #18 confesses that he likes you?
the first thing is Phoebe definetely is not a HE! hahahaha

What language does #15 speak?
Chinese and English ????

Who is #9 going out with?
VINCENT HIEW DATE LENG LUI ONLY! haha
*if you stalk on my blog, i know you will see this!

How old is #16 now?
Forever 18!

Who is #2's favourite band/singer?
I'm not sure but i know she like to listen to english song >.<

Would you ever date #4?
why not? hahaha

Would you date #7?
DATE BEFORE! hahaha.. we use to hang out together

Is #15 single?
I think so?

What's #10's last name?
Yaw?

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with #11?
HE IS MY GOR GOR!!

What school does #3 go to?
I DONT KNW! :(

Where does #6 stay?
HER HOUSE!!!

What's your favourite thing about #5?
Hang out with her :)

Have you seen #1 naked?
Nopeeeeeeeeee :( hahahahhahahahahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.