Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

I actually do hate people ffk me!
Well, just like tonight.
They asked me out for dinner.
At first i said i don't want.
But She persuade me to go.
Fine. I accompany her to go.
At last minute, she said outside is raining.
Ask me want anything and they go buy for me.
Well, i know you guys are worry about my health.
But please don't help me decide anything.
I HATE IT AND DISLIKE IT.
I already SHUT DOWN my computer
I already want to open the door and go down
And now you said this to me.
I know is raining outside, SO WHAT LA?
Is my desire whether want go out or not!
NOT YOU GUYS! OKAY!
I KNOW THIS IS SMALL MATTER
BUT I JUST HATE IT
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!
I HATE PEOPLE HELP ME TO DECIDE WITHOUT ASKING ME!
IT IS MY CHOICE NOT YOURS
I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU TO HELP ME CHOOSE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.