Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

03.09.2010

Early in the morning, a girl gave me a morning call.
I'm lack of sleep, didn't notice that? @.@ xD
At last I woke up and prepared to go to college for delivery.
I went to Ali Maju with Sze Theng them to have our breakfast.
Well, after the breakfast I came up with a conclusion.
" I HATE TOPIC THAT ABOUT CAR! "

After that went to another ALI MAJU again with Elie they all.
Well, I suddenly realized that I'M STUCK WITH ALI MAJU!
Then we decided to watch STEP UP at The Curve :)
Of cause, Nicholas is the driver :P
THE MOVIE IS SO GREAT!
DANCE WAS SO COOL!
LUKE WAS DAMN YENG and muscular *.*
You should watch it! guarantee nice !

Had dinner with Elie, Paul, Vincent and his roommate.
At the restaurant that next to Ali Maju.
OH MY GOODNESS! They took about 1hr to serve our food !
Not going to there eat anymore !!!! BAN!

Sky is not dark as last night.
Wind is not strong as last night.
And my heart is peace and silent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.