Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

22.09.2010

Happy MoonCake Festival !!!!!
This is the first time that I celebrate without family and chinese lantern.
Well, I feel kinda lonely? and pity?
Tomorrow will be my Marketing Quiz so tonight I need to STUDY!
I think my parent are lonely too :(
Because now the house only left my dad, mom, sis and my grandma.
If compare to last 7years ago, my house sure very crowded.
All the relatives came and celebrated together.
We played chinese lantern and sometimes we accidentally BURNED it!!
However, now my house no longer crowded like last time.
My brother, sister and I were at KL.
I miss my family.
I want go back Sabah xD
For those who are same situation,
let us do our best :)
GAMBATEH !!!!



Today,
in the middle of Human Com class,
I suddenly found out that my wallet was not with me!
So,
after finished class,
I dashed out from the class.
I sprinted to desk there,
asked friends whether they saw my wallet or not.
Unfortunately,
my wallet was not there!!
OH MY!!!
I was damn worried!!
My IC, ATM card, resident card and etc all inside it!!
If I really lost it, I will definitely in trouble!
Then I thought of maybe Eunice help me kept it
So i sms her but wont delivered then I went to her classroom.
BUT BUT BUT!
The lecturer was still there teaching!
I waited and waited until she finished class,
then she told me that my wallet was with her~ LOL
To be honest, at that time I was ANGRY!!!
BUT I'm not angry my friendssss laaaaaa~
SERIOUSLY !! I MEANT IT!!! >.<
I know my face like shit when I was bad mood >.<
I'm sorry!!! I'm just too worry about my wallet!!!



我不知道我的心里
是否住着一个你
也许我只是害怕承认
因为只要一旦承认了
我会奋不顾身的陷下去
爱你真的是非能人所能
更何况我不知道你的心
是否住着某某人
我是个胆小的人
我并不勇敢
所以我不冒险
请容许我小小的骄傲
来维持我的尊严



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.