Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

07.09.2010

Actually there were nothing special happen today.
Except there is a girl, Sze Theng is hyperactive today.
And I just discovered that JIE JIE became LAZY!!
Others are just fine and sweet :)
Let's talk about my study!!!
My foundation for my English wasn't that good at all.
So I need to put more effort on to it.
Moral class was quite okay, so far so good.
CTS I really have no idea what the lecturer lecture about.
Even though I had attended two class, but still I got nothing!
Urrghhhh! Need to put MORE MORE effort on it~
OH ya~ Just now I was doing my revision for MARKETING!
Except for few terms and concept, other are fine for me.
But the fact that it is boring doesn't change.
I haven't finish my revision actually but I DONT GIVE A DAMN ON IT
Because I am too sleepy and tired already!
I need SLEEP! NOW!
CIAO~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.