Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just finish watching Romeo and Juliet, anime version.
The ending is both of them die to rescue the city.
I'm just wondering why there are no better ending for them?
Why must use death to end the story? I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm just too naive that expect life should be always happy?
Life is difficult but this doesn't mean that life should be in somber tone.
There are too many things that beyond human's knowledge.
I'm seeking for my answers, that's why I'm still breathing.
By continue living, answer reveal but at the same time question appear too.
This is the way of being a human, i guess?

Tonight I'm just too sentimental after watching Romeo and Juliet.
This made me remind of someone, HIM.
My first love? I think My First Boyfriend is more suitable to address him.
Flirty. The best word to describe him.
Basically, everyone are aware of that ,including me.
Before we couple, he broke my heart thousand of time.
But why I still choose to be with him?
I really have no idea about that.
Maybe LOVE make us blind that time? WHO KNOWS?
You know what, I truly hope that he would change in one day.
Not for me, but for himself.
I hope that both of us can find the right person one day.
People told me to forget about him, but I don't get it why I need to?
He was my past, I can't remove him from my memories.
So just accept him as a past rather than forget him will be more easy for me.
Don't you think so?
If you purposely want to forget about something, it won't work. Trust me.
The moment you accept it, the moment you let it go.

Wind blew strongly in the lonely night.
Today definitely suitable for being naive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.