Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

09.09.2010


Yesterday my sister called me and ask me to come to her house tomorrow(today).
Today she said she will pick me up at One Utama, so i follow Nicholas's car to there.
Wanna say thank you to Mr Lion King, I mean LIONEL CHOOI!!!
Thanks for accompany me back to hostel and wait for my sister.
Oh ya! And Denzie tooooo :) Thanks a lot ya!!!!
Well, Lionel and I found out that both of us VERY ANNOYING today :P

Today not only me go to my sister there, her boy friend's brother too :)
So after fetch me then go Sunway fetch him, by the way, he study at there.
My sister just came back from Thailand, she bought a lot of things.
She bought many cloths, and she gave many to me(because she doesn't fit.)
That's why she gave me "many"!!! hahahahhaha
And she said this is my birthday present !!!! LOL!!

A formal skirt.

A PINK formal shirt.

Very Girlish Shirt~

A t-shirt :)


My Facebook Profile Picture :P
So FUNNY!!!
This Is Michelle :)
She told me a very bad news.
Take care ya darling :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.